Tuesday, October 19, 2010

It's Official! 12-12-11

I have the email back from Disney, and we officially have our date next year.

Put this on your calendars everyone: 12-12-2011 in Orlando, Florida at the Grand Floridian Resort! (see picture to the right for a lovely look at the resort from the monorail stop near the Magic Kingdom. If you click on the picture to enlarge it, the small, low building to the left of the resort is the wedding chapel.)

Disney changed their booking procedures, and they can now hold dates up to 16 months in advance. So when I sent my "please keep us in mind" email about reserving our date this December, Stacey (our wonderful Disney contact) said that we were on the books already! She just needs the green light in terms of exact ballrooms, but we definitely have the chapel for the morning. I am sure everything else will fall into place perfectly.

Apparently the next steps start happening in November/December, which is exciting. Can't wait to pass on more news about the process.

All I know is that I better start working on that guest list so we can get the save the date cards out ASAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment