Monday, October 4, 2010

10 Princess Dresses are better than 5

Alfred Angelo, in corroboration with Disney, just released a whole line of Disney princess gowns. (I found this on yahoo.com, btw.) I was basically in heaven. I even made Don watch the youtube video about the dresses. And the icing on the cake is that the dresses all run under $1,500. Yes, you heard me right...Disney produced princess dresses; high quality dresses; low-priced dresses; beautiful fairytale dresses.

PROBLEM: I cannot buy them at Kleinfelds. They are only offered through Alfred Angelo stores.

I guess it is not really a problem, since I am getting to go shopping at Kleinfelds in NYC. I am lucky enough to spend almost a week in NYC with my mom, my fiance, and my future mother-in-law. I do get to buy my wedding dress from the same store where my mom purchased hers. There is a whole line of Kristie Kelly Disney dresses at Kleinfelds...but 10 princess dresses are better than 5.

A link to the youtube video featuring the dresses out next year:

1 comment: