Sunday, January 2, 2011

I Made a Decision!

The first real decision of the wedding has been made! I said in one of my previous posts that I had ordered two sample invitations. Well, the invitations arrived while we were in South Carolina. I was actually really surprised that they both looked almost exactly like they did online. I ordered a sample of my favorite purple invitation, and a sample of my favorite invitation overall, which is actually a khaki-gold type color. As noted, my mom decided that she hated both online. BUT, she actually came over from the dark side and LOVED the gold-ish one. It also helped that the purple one was a lot smaller than we thought....guess we didn't look at the sizes!

DECISION MADE!!! I haven't placed the order yet...but it is nice to feel that one decision is finally OVA. I was going to take a picture and attach it, but then I realized that a picture would ruin the surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment