Sunday, December 19, 2010

Well if you REALLY want to know, I didn't like it

"If you guys have an ugly baby, and you ask me if you're baby is pretty, I'm not gonna tell you your baby is pretty. You guys better make sure you have a pretty baby." Linda Prager's baby policy from 5 seconds ago (this has nothing to do with this post, but she was saying it as I started posting so I thought it made a good addition)

So I went on a wedding rampage today. I FINALLY got some things done for the wedding.

1) I got the wedding guest list done. Somehow...since this occurred in the midst of another Amanda-Linda showdown and a Michael budget ultimatum.

2) I have ordered to invitation samples. Which my mom hates apparently. She said nothing at the time, then as I ordered them decided to let me know that she didn't like them. Queue the ugly baby rampage. Apparently if things are ugly she won't tell you until you ask...unless you have an ugly baby in which case she is perfectly happy telling you that you have an ugly baby. Which makes no sense, but that's my mom. But I like both the invitations. One is purple and following the wedding colors. The other is beige, more neutral, and falling more along the lines of our imagined oldies glamour theme.

3) I have started a wedding budget. My dad is expecting some sort of a professional powerpoint presentation extravaganza in order to convince him to increase my wedding budget. Yeah...I will get right on that! Seriously...I need a bigger budget so I will budget away until this is done. I wonder if $10,000 for flowers will slide by his eagle eyes...

Ahh, the joys of planning a wedding. Just shy of a year out and I already feel jaded. It will be lucky if I even show up for this in the end. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment